Mission Health is a FREE drop in nurse–led health service open to anyone in need of health care.
Our team can provide treatment or advice on health issues including:
– General health assessments & education
– Minor health issues: chest infections, skin infections, urinary tract infections
– Chronic health management: diabetes, asthma etc
– Medication support, including some prescriptions
– Referrals to other health services and specialists
– Sexual health and testing
– Wound care
– Foot care
– Chronic health issues (diabetes, asthma, etc)
Due to the nature of this service, waiting times may vary so please be patient as our aim is to help as many people as we can.
Please bring your Medicare, Healthcare and/or Pension card if you have them.
Who this service is for
All are welcome
Mission Health is a drop in service operating each Thursday (except public holidays) between 9am – 12pm.
How this service is delivered
To see a member of the health team, you can register on the day in Reception at 99 Wellington Street, Launceston.
More programs from Launceston City Mission
Missiondale is Tasmania’s largest residential rehabilitation service, offering support for those wanting to make positive changes concerning their existing substance use.
Orana House Services
Orana House provides both crisis and long term accommodation to homeless adult males aged 21 and above as well as couples with children or males with children.
Mobile in nature and operating within many of the most disadvantaged areas in and around Launceston and the North West of Tasmania the trailer provides no cost food, beverages and recreational activities to the community.