Lifestyle Services by genU
Through your NDIS plan, we can support you with Supported Independent Living (SIL) or Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA). This can be support in your private home or rental, or support in homes we manage. These include:
- Independent living units
- Shared houses
- Oakdale Lodge
- Newnham Lanes (SDA opening August 2023)
- Day Programs
Through your NDIS plan, we can assist you with Day Programs including:
- The Zone – Day support programs for young adults – in-centre support and outings in the community. 9am – 3pm, or part days as needed
- The Cottage – Day support programs for mature adults – in centre support and outings in the community. 9am – 3pm, or part days as needed
- The Lodge day options program for residents
- One-on-one support
Through your NDIS plan, we can assist you with Daily Living and Community Access. This includes:
- Daily Living – Support with in-home assistance and activities, personal care, preparing meals, housekeeping
- Community Access- Support to go out for a coffee, attend an event, do an activity or take a day trip
- Transport – As needed, in your own vehicle or a staff vehicle to and from support sessions or during sessions
- Specialised support models in positive behaviour, dementia, acquired brain injury and end-of-life care
Through your NDIS plan, we can assist you with Capacity Building as needed. This includes support to develop life skills and increase your independence. This can include:
- Learning to use public transport
- Setting up a bank account
- Shopping for groceries
Who this service is for
How this service is delivered
Call or visit us online
Contact us for more information
More programs from genU
Housing support by genU
Our independent living units and shared housing options cater for people of any age with a range of disabilities and support needs. Support can vary from a few hours a day, to 24-hour support.
genU at The Zone – day options for young adults
At the Zone, how you spend your time is totally up to you.
The Cottage by genU – day options for older adults
The Cottage provides in-centre day support programs and activities in the community for people aged 50+.
Disability Support by genU
At genU we’re united in our mission to empower people across the country to reach their full potential.
genU offers a range of services for people with disability. From supporting people to be more independent, connect with community, be active, find a job or a place to call home — we enable people with disability to gain choice, control and to find their voice.
Our services include:
- Individual Support Services
- NDIS Support Coordination
- Participate Lifestyle & Recreation Programs