The research is clear that creating a healthy workplace is good for business, however the process of developing and putting a plan into action can often be unclear and time consuming.
With extensive experience in designing, implementing and creating workplace health and wellbeing program, Healthy Tasmania has designed a suite of virtual sessions to keep your staff connected and engaged with their health and wellbeing whether they’re working remotely or in the office.
Who this service is for
Free for employees but project management costs required to deliver program.
WHAT WE DO
– Consult with you on your specific needs and workforce priorities.
– Host and deliver all sessions and manage the technology.
– Coordinate, manage and pay monthly expert speakers based on the topics you want.
– Supply recordings of each session for your intranet or distribution via email, providing ongoing easy access for all staff.
– Necessary zoom subscriptions/license.
– Liaise with key staff to encourage internal support and organise promotion.
More programs from Healthy Tasmania
Healthy Shed is an evidenced-based program that has been successfully delivered at multiple men and community sheds in Tasmania.
We identify the need, build the right team, find the money and solve the problem; this is the essence of Healthy Tasmania.
Are you Trying to Encourage Your Staff or Community Group to Quit Smoking?