Families And Schools Together
Families and Schools Together (FAST) is a family-strengthening program working
with families and communities.
FAST is an award-winning set of preventive/early intervention after-school programs that has dramatically changed the learning climate at schools and communities all over the world. First released in 1990, this model has changed the way many people think of parent involvement, interventions…and how to keep kids safe, drug-free and in school.
– Connect parents and kids to their schools and communities
– Promote community service and voluntary participation
– Guide parents in building personal success assets in their kids
– Build skills and change attitudes through experiential learning
– Preserve precious classroom time through school-focused, extracurricular parental involvement
– Ensure that capable parents/caregivers remain the primary agents of protection for their kids
You can download our fact sheet below, or see our website for more information.
How this service is delivered
Call or visit us online
Contact us or see our website for more information.
You can download our brochure here for more information.Download Brochure
More programs from Impact Communities
Employment Skills Training
Increase your knowledge of the current job market and how to best match your skills and strengths to what today’s employers are looking for.
Ready, Set, Money – Financial Literacy
Ready Set Money is all about increasing your skills and knowledge in managing your money.
ParentsNext by Impact Communities
ParentsNext supports parents of young children to prepare for work. Impact Communities delivers ParentsNext in southern Tasmania.