Home Library Service
Volunteers deliver library material to people who cannot easily get to a library themselves.
Home library service clients include those who:
- have an illness or disability which prevents visiting the library in person
- cannot carry library items home
- live in a nursing home, hospital, hostel or supported accommodation house.
- care full-time for someone physically unable to borrow library items
- are children of, or cared by, someone physically unable to borrow library items
Contact your local library to register or see our website for more information.
How this service is delivered
Visit your local library to register or find out more.
Call or visit us online
Phone or see website for details
We'll come to you (outreach)
Our volunteers deliver library material to people who cannot easily get to a library themselves.
More programs from Libraries Tasmania
At Libraries Tasmania we are here to help you. We provide learning support for Tasmanians.
Community Online Access Centres
Access public computers, IT support and use our facilities.