Libraries Tasmania (North West)
Here are just some of the services available at our libraries around the state:
- Borrow books, magazines, CDs, DVDs and audiobooks
- Download eBooks, eMagazines, eAudiobooks, eMusic and eFilms
- Access online databases, including the Tasmanian Names Index, and our growing digitised archive and heritage collection
- Use our research and information services
- Free WiFi
- Spaces for individual study, recreation and group use
- Take a computer course to improve your digital literacy
Get help with
- your homework and assignments;
- tablets and other mobile devices
- reading, writing and maths
- improving your employability and access to job opportunities
- researching and applying for jobs.
We love to welcome new members, and it’s so easy to sign up.
Simply ask a staff member in your local library about membership or join online.
Who this service is for
All members of the community
How this service is delivered
Visit your local library
Call or visit us online
Visit our website and access a range of online services
More programs from Libraries Tasmania
Community-Managed Online Access Centres
Access public computers, IT support and use our facilities.
Libraries Tasmania (North)
Libraries Tasmania provides library lending, research, information, literacy and learning services and offers contemporary and friendly places where people from all walks of life can meet, learn and take part in community-focused experiences.
Join in our vibrant and flexible learning programs, including learning for pleasure, work and study. We can also link you to a range of introductory and accredited courses.