Relationships Australia Tasmania offers family and relationship counselling as well as a range of specialist counselling services for individuals.
Family and relationship counselling can help a couple to:
• understand the relationship they currently share
• rediscover why they were attracted in the first place
• find out what they now want from their relationship and from each other
• understand how they contributed to whatever their relationship has become
• discuss what they feel about each other now
• discuss what they are prepared to do to make this relationship work
• develop and achieve individual goals for personal benefit as well as for the enrichment of the relationship
Individual counselling can help individuals:
• develop healthy emotional lives through support, guidance and education.
Personal counselling can assist with a wide variety of challenges such as depression, anger management or anxiety.
Who this service is for
Counselling is for individuals, couples and families who are seeking improved relationships, resolution of relationships or other personal difficulties.
Our counsellors can also assist children with post-separation, step-parenting and other relationship issues on a one-on-one basis or together with siblings.
Monday- Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm
How this service is delivered
The service is delivered through our Hobart, Launceston and Devonport offices.
More programs from Relationships Australia Tasmania
Counselling After Separation
Counselling After Separation (CAS) assists people with relationship difficulties to better manage their personal or interpersonal issues to do with children and family during and after separation.
Children’s Contact Service
A service providing safe and positive contact arrangements for children whose parents are separated.
Family Relationship Centres
Family Relationship Centres provide information and referrals for families at any stage of their relationships, as well as individual and Joint Family Dispute Resolution sessions for separating or separated families