Victims of Crime Service
The Victims of Crime Service supports people to deal with personal and practical problems associated with the impact of crime, to allow them to regain control of their lives.
Services available include:
- personal support, counselling and information
- referral to appropriate community services and resources
- information regarding the criminal justice system
- support for people attending court
- assistance with Victim Impact Statements
- information and assistance with Victims of Crime Assistance applications
- information on custody, bail and parole processes
- advocacy for victims rights
Who this service is for
Anyone impacted by crime
All services are free and confidential.
Our number 1300 300 238 is available 24 hours
How this service is delivered
Visit one of our offices
Call or visit us online
Or call us one 1300 300 238 or contact one of our offices directly.
You can also visit our website for more information.
We'll come to you (outreach)
Victims of Crime services can be arranged for people in rural and remote areas.
More programs from Department of Justice
Family Violence Response and Referral Line
A 24 hours information and referral service by which callers are able to access the full range of response, counselling, information and other support services provided by Safe at Home.