StrokeConnect aims to connect stroke survivors and carers with information, services, support and each other by providing:
- StrokeLine: contact us for information and advice on stroke prevention, treatment and recovery
- enableme: stroke information, videos, tools and conversation with other survivors and carers
- Stroke recovery information: booklets and fact sheets about life after stroke
- Translated stroke resources: information in community languages
- StrokeConnections newsletter: news and stories for survivors and carers
Who this service is for
Stroke survivors and carers.
How this service is delivered
Call or visit us online
Phone 1800787653 or see our website for more information.
More programs from Stroke Foundation
StrokeLine's health professionals provide information and advice on stroke prevention, treatment and recovery.
My Stroke Journey
My Stroke Journey supports care planning and the transition from hospital to home and delivers high quality information to stroke survivors, their family members and carers.
enableme Stroke support
enableme brings together stroke information, videos, tools and conversation with other survivors and carers.