Redress Support Services
Redress Support Services was established for people who have experienced institutional child sexual abuse.
In supporting people who are considering or want to apply to the National Redress Scheme we can offer the following services:
- Information about the Scheme
- Guidance and support regarding the Scheme
- Warm referrals to other services as appropriate
- Assistance to complete an application
- Assistance to interact with the Scheme
- Counselling and social work support whilst you interact with the Scheme
- Support related to Direct Personal Responses
- Transitional support to assist access to counselling and psychological care
Relationships Australia Tasmania and the Sexual Assault Support Service both deliver redress support in Tasmania and work together to support people engaging in the Scheme.
Who this service is for
People who have experienced institutional child sexual abuse.
Monday- Friday: 9:00am- 5:00pm
How this service is delivered
Redress Support Services are available at Hobart, Launceston and Devonport offices
More programs from Relationships Australia Tasmania
Gamblers Help provides information, education and support tailored to the needs of individuals, their partners and family members.
Men Engaging New Strategies (MENS) Program
The Men Engaging New Strategies (MENS) Program is designed for men who have hurt or abused their partners or ex-partners and are ready to take responsibility for their behaviour.
Reconnect is a confidential service in the greater Launceston area for youth aged 12 to 18 who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, and for their families.