Reconnect is a free service for young people aged 12-18 who may be at risk of leaving home early. We support young people and their families to strengthen relationships with family, education and community.
Reconnect can help in different ways including:
– providing support to each family member
– listening to you and helping to sort out what you want to achieve
– helping you find strategies to improve family relationships and communication
– provide you with information including other services that can help
– holding family meetings or giving you a safe space to talk
– helping you with practical things like school, work and other training options
Who this service is for
Young people aged 12-18.
We can meet you after hours on weekdays at a time that suits you.
How this service is delivered
We provide this service in all areas in southern Tasmania
Call or visit us online
Phone reconect on (03) 6214 1481
SMS: 0409 501 157
Or Call Colony 47 on 1800 265 669
We'll come to you (outreach)
We can meet at school, home, our office, or other suitable places. We can meet you after hours on weekdays at a time that suits you.
More programs from Colony 47
Mara House is a 24 hour supported accommodation service for young women aged 13-20 who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
STEP UP is a program to address reoccurring violent behavior by young people toward a family member or intimate partner.
South East Employment Hub
The South East Employment Hub is a placed based approach to supporting employment outcomes in the South Eastern region of Tasmania.