Home and Housed
Home and Housed is for people 65 years and older who would like support with issues and challenges relating to staying in their home, or finding a new home.
The program offers:
• supported to resolve problems in your current housing
• help with budgeting
• assistance finding private rentals
• support during housing crisis situations
• help settling into your new home.
Who this service is for
• people aged over 65
• Aboriginal or TSI people aged 50+
• those who are prematurely aged due to disability, substance use, military service, or homelessness
• former child migrants
• people of the Stolen Generation
• Forgotten Soldiers
• people who have been in out-of-home care.
How this service is delivered
Call or visit us online
You can also call CatholicCare directly on (03) 6423 6100
We'll come to you (outreach)
Home and Housed provides home visit and outreach services in the North and North West of Tasmania.
More programs from CatholicCare
Family Relationship Education and Skills Training (FREST)
Research shows that times of family transition can place stress on a relationship. CatholicCare provides education and counselling for couples to learn new skills and strategies to enhance and support relationships during these times.
Parenting children at any age has its challenges. CatholicCare's parenting groups offer you plenty of tips and strategies that can make parenting easier for everyone.
This professional, child-centred counselling service is available in schools. It gives children the opportunity to talk over any issues or challenges they might be having in their lives.