Energy Efficiency Program
Working with households across Tasmania to save energy and money. We teach people how to reduce their energy bills with our free energy efficiency service.
Our energy experts can explain your usage and encourage efficiency for the future. Together, we’ll work with you to support your household and save money on energy bills.
During our energy visit, you will learn:
- How to understand utility usage in your home
- How much your appliances cost to run
- How you can use your appliances more efficiently
- If you are eligible for utility-related government rebates, grants or concessions
- How to identify issues impacting your utility use
- Budgeting and payment plans for your utilities
- About free energy and water saving retrofit items (subject to funding and availability).
Organise your over the phone or face to face energy visit today.
How this service is delivered
Call or visit us online
Call us on 1800 545 366 and ask for the energy team.
We'll come to you (outreach)
Appointments are available in your home, or over the phone.
Energy Efficiency Flier
Click here to download our flier for more information.Download Brochure
More programs from Uniting Tasmania
We provide support to individuals and families in the form of material aid – food, clothing and household goods, back-to-school costs, access to online communication channels, bill payment assistance and financial counselling to people living in disadvantage.
Pregnant and Young Parent Support Program
We offer support to pregnant women and parents under 25 to help them build the skills and knowledge to be the best parents they can be.
Play for Change
Using therapeutic play, we work with children up to 12 years old and their families to address significant behavioural issues and reduce the incidence and impact of mental health.