Energy Bill help – YES program
If you could use a little help, then our YES program is for you.
YES stands for ‘Your Energy Support’, and our YES team will give you the support you need, when you need it most. YES is available to customers who are struggling and not able to get back on top of their bills using our other payment plan options.
Our goal is to help you take control of your energy usage and bill.
We can work out an affordable payment plan, and work with you to help to cut down your energy use at home. Our YES team will chat to you over the phone and give you some energy saving tips and advice to help you understand your energy use and ways to reduce your electricity costs.
What we do
– treat you with respect
– make sure your payment plan is fair and reasonable
– check in with you regularly
– help you find a financial counsellor
– give you information about government grants and concessions
– share up-to-date energy efficiency advice
– give you energy auditing services over the phone.
– make available a new advanced meter so that you can access the aurora+ app and your daily energy data (free of charge while you’re with YES) to help you get back on track.
Who this service is for
You may be eligible for the YES program if you:
– are in financial difficulty
– have an amount outstanding on your Aurora Energy account
– can make payments towards your energy account
– can actively participate in YES, including energy audits, seeking help from welfare organisations, and actively lowering your energy use.
Our team have worked with a range of people to help them get on top of energy costs and we know we can help you.
How this service is delivered
Call or visit us online
Call us or see our website for more information.