Electricity Discounts and Concessions

Eligible customers must have one of the following concession cards:
– Pensioner Concession Card (Centrelink or Veterans Affairs)
– Health Care Card
– ImmiCard (Bridging Visa E)
– Tasmanian Concession Card (issued by Department of Communities Tasmania)
– Community Detention Card

The concession is administered by Aurora Energy on behalf of the Tasmanian Government.

To apply for the Annual Electricity Concession, eligible customer should complete the Application form below, or use the online application form. Both are available on our website.

Who this service is for

Tasmanian customers who have a Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink or the Department of Veterans Affairs, a Health Care Card issued by Centrelink, an Immigration Card, or a Community Detention Card.

Opening Hours

Our Customer Service Centre is available on 1300 132 003 and is open Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm.

How this service is delivered

  • Call or visit us online

    For more information see our website or phone our Customer Service Centre on 1300 132 003, Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm.

Download Brochure

Updated: 11/05/2022

Provided by