Break O’Day alcohol and other drug services

Support, counselling and practical help if you are affected by alcohol or other drug issues and you live in the Break O’Day municipality.

If you live in the Break O’Day municipal area and you are experiencing problems related to your own alcohol or other drugs use, or that of someone close to you, our service may be able to help.

At the Break O’Day service we can offer you
- counselling
- practical support
- help developing your skills

You can have home visits if that suits you best.


Free service

Opening Hours

Anglicare’s AOD workers are available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

How this service is delivered

  • Call or visit us online

    For referral, please call Alcohol and Drug Services at the Department of Health and Human Services on 1300 139 641.

    To make a referral complete a standard Alcohol and Drug Service referral form and send it to Alcohol and Drug Service (North). A specialist Anglicare Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) worker will then be contacted.

  • We'll come to you (outreach)

    We can provide home visits if that suits you better.

Updated: 12/08/2020

Provided by