Aged and Home Care Services
As a leader in Community Aged Care for over 30 years, we have been supporting older Tasmanians in their homes and community, using a responsive partnership approach to deliver the right services to meet your needs.
Our aged home care support services are in-line with those funded by the Australian Government My Aged Care packages:
- Home Care Package (complex care)
- Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) (entry-level care)
- Veterans Home Care (VHC) Program
Our services include:
- Nursing and allied health
- Home and community care (HACC)
- Self-funded home care services.
See our website to find more info on:
- how to get a home care package
- comparing home care providers
- helping you choose the right aged and home care support for you
- personal support
- personal care and wellbeing
- assistive equipment and technology
- nursing and allied health
- carer support
- personal finance assistance
- self-funded support
- pet care.
You can download our brochure below.
Who this service is for
Our in home services are for anyone waiting to receive or who have been provided with a government-funded My Aged Care Package.
You may also choose to self-fund your services until a Home Care Package is acquired.
We are open Monday to Friday each week from 9am to 5pm, excluding public holidays.
How this service is delivered
Come and visit us at one of our offices.
Call or visit us online
We know that it is important for you to have all the information you need to make a choice about our wide range of services.
Our friendly and reliable team are here to answer all your questions, to inform and guide you.
You can contact us by telephone on 1800 466 300,
Or via online enquiry at https://www.anglicare-tas.org.au/contact-us/
Aged Home Care Services GuideDownload Brochure
More programs from Anglicare Tas
Supported Youth Program
Support for young people with one or more risk issues in North and North West Tasmania.
HIPPY is a home-based school readiness program by Anglicare
Supporting you to be your child’s first teacher at home before they start school.
Free service where you can learn strategies to help yourself or others get a grip on their gambling.