Zonta Women’s Program
The Objectives of Zonta are:
- to provide service at the global and local level
- to improve the legal, political, economic, health, educational and professional status of women
- to work for the advancement of understanding, goodwill and peace through a world of fellowship of executives in business and the professions
- to promote justice and universal respect for human rights and fundamental freedom
- to be united internationally to foster high ethical standards, to implement service programs and to provide mutual support and fellowship for members who serve their community, their nations and the universe.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Who this service is for
Membership by invitation.
How this service is delivered
Come to our meeting location, we meet once a month.
Call or visit us online
Contact us or see our website for more information.