Tasmanian Youth Forum
The Tasmanian Youth Forum (TYF) is one of Tasmania’s largest statewide youth consultation events for young people aged 12-25 years.
TYF brings together young people from around the state to discuss matters important to them, listening to their concerns, challenges, ideas and solutions to help improve outcomes for young Tasmanians and their communities.
Findings and solutions from TYF are compiled into a report and presented to government and policy makers to help inform them of current youth affairs.
Why should young people be involved in TYF?
– have a say on issues that you are passionate about
– connect with other young people and share ideas
– brainstorm ideas and solutions to some of the challenges you face
– develop strategies to help you and other young people overcome challenges and to be more engaged in local communities
– help government and community better understand issues impacting young people
– inform and influence government policies impacting young people
Who this service is for
Young people in Tasmania aged 12-25 years.
How this service is delivered
TYF is an annual, one-day event typically held in Launceston. Contact YNOT to find out more at email@example.com or call 0488 235 511.