Coronavirus COVID-19 Website
The latest information and and advice including:
- what to do if you're feeling unwell
- latest health alerts
- Government service closure information
- media releases
- self-isolation information
- information on coming to Tasmania
- information for Business and Industries
- information for households
Who this service is for
More programs from Department of Health
Mental Health Service Helpline
For free mental health advice, assessment and referral.
Healthy Kids Information
Giving children a healthy start sets them up for life! Here you will find key information about eating and physical activity for raising healthy Tasmanian kids.
Tasmanian Public Health Hotline
If you think you might have COVID-19 because of recent travel or contact with a confirmed case, phone your GP or the Tasmanian Public Health Hotline, 1800 671 738.
This line is not for general enquiries and information about the virus.