At Richmond Futures we believe that people can and do recover and that everyone has the right to feel a sense of wellbeing. We are your recovery and wellbeing specialists, helping you to exercise choice over the supports you need and control over how they are provided to achieve your goals.
Richmond Futures is a registered NDIS provider.
Richmond Futures is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
Independent Living creates a home where NDIS participants are supported to maintain their wellbeing, achieve their personal goals, build their capacity and be as independent as possible.
Richmond Futures provides:
• Supported Independent Living (SIL)
• Independent Living Options (ILO)
• Short Term Accommodation (STA)
• Medium Term Accommodation (MTA).
As a participant within the Independent Living Program, we will:
• Support you to achieve your identified goals
• Provide accommodation, inline with your needs
• Offer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week support (with either on call assistance or sleepover staff available to support emergency needs overnight)
• Provide transportation to support participant plans.
Referrals for our Independent Living Program can be made by you, your support coordinator or other support person.
Who this service is for
Have a primary or secondary psychosocial disability
Have completed a NDIS home and living assessment and been approved for NDIS funded accommodation.
How this service is delivered
Call or visit us online
Phone or see our website for details.