Pathway Home provides assistance and support to allow children to return to their family home. It’s for children and young people who have been in out-of-home care. They are referred by the child safety branches of the Department of Disability, Children, Youth and Family Services.
It supports and assists families to ensure a stable family environment. Support is tailored to the needs of the child.
Pathway Home provides
– family or one -to-one counselling
– support to reintegrate into the family unit
– practical assistance such as helping parents learn more about nutrition, housekeeping, cooking and budgeting
– information about Centrelink, Medicare and relevant government assistance
– supporting parents and emphasising the importance of children feeling safe in the home
– information about other family-focused services such as playgrounds, health centres and schools
– day to day support including getting children to school. packing lunches and providing clean clothes
Who this service is for
Children and young people who have been in out-of-home care.
How this service is delivered
This program is run in Northern Tasmania and Northwest Tasmania.
Call or visit us online
Referrals are only received via Child Protection Services.
Call us for more information or see our website.
More programs from Anglicare Tas
Family Dispute Resolution Service
Have you recently separated or divorced and need to develop a parenting plan or property agreement?
Supported independent living
Our supported independent living options make finding the right home a little easier.
Rocherlea Rehabilitation and Recovery Service
A residential service that aids mental health recovery in a safe and calm environment