My Active Choice
My Active Choice (MAC) is a fresh, innovative approach to providing high quality, fun activities for participants with disabilities.
This is achieved by:
- Providing a safe, caring environment
- Offering a variety of indoor and outdoor recreational and life skills activities
- Planning activities to compliment the 4 seasons
- Encouraging Carers to come along and support the participants
- Utilising the unique facilities at Camp Clayton with its beach frontage, rural outlook and natural bush areas
- Developing and including new activities
Your Active Choice may include:
- Beach activities
- Team Challenges
- Indoor and outdoor sport
- Camp Clayton Choices Programs
- Offsite activities
MAC is a joint initiative of Camp Clayton and Glenhaven.
You can download our brochure below.
Who this service is for
People with disabilities.
More programs from Glenhaven Family Care
TEMCARE provides temporary care for children of families needing support.