Kingston Neighbourhood House
Our centre is a friendly, supportive and welcoming place for people living in our community. We offer a range of services, support and programs. We provide information and support to those who may need a bit of a hand – we can connect you with your community and the services you may need to help you achieve your goals.
- Loaves and fishes food relief program – Mondays – register for program
- Fresh bread
- Vegetables and frozen meals
- Sanitary items
- Family/parent items for children
– Maxima NDIS popup office
– NDIS Baptcare co-location service
– Social connections
– NILS Loans by appointment
– Centrelink customer service engagement officers
– Anglicare Financial Literacy Services
– Tas Community Paediatric Service (Kids Care Clinics)
– Connect with community services organisations, referrals and support
– Occasional Child Care Service and Play Group
– Get active program
– Seniors Program 2023
– Room and venue hire
– classes and activities
– first point of contact
– free telephone, computer and internet access
– back-up child care and occasional care
– SwOP Shop
– Personal Support
And much more – see our website or come and visit us for more info.
Who this service is for
Low or no cost, come and visit us for more info.
Mon-Thurs 9am to 4pm
Fri 9am to 3.30pm
Level access, accessible toilet.
How this service is delivered
Come and visit us at the house to learn more about how we can help you.
Call or visit us online
See our website or facebook page to see what's happening.