Heart Disease Support
The Heart Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to fighting the single biggest killer of Australians – heart disease. For more than 60 years, it has led the battle to save lives and improve the heart health of all Australians. Its sights are set on a world where people don’t suffer or die prematurely because of heart disease.
The Heart Foundation is dedicated to making a real difference to the heart health of Australians. Every day, our work includes:
– funding world-class cardiovascular research
– guiding health professionals on preventing and treating heart disease
– educating Australians about making healthy choices
– supporting people living with heart conditions
– advocating to government and industry to improve heart health in Australia.
How this service is delivered
Call or visit us online
You can call our national helpline or see our website for more information.