WISE Employment helps you find and keep meaningful work. Our services are cost-free to eligible job seekers and tailored to meet your needs and personal circumstances.
Our jobseekers are from different backgrounds and stages of life. Our skilled and dedicated staff can assist you with most challenges and want to help you become self-sufficient through employment.
We are also one of Australia’s largest disability employment services providers and a registered training organisation.
- have been unemployed for a short time or a long time
- have worked for years then been retrenched
- never have worked due to disability or illness, including mental illness
- be returning to work after caring for family
- be a young person (youth employment), or a mature-age worker requiring mature-age employment services (for job seekers aged 50 and above)
- be an Indigenous Australian, an asylum seeker or refugee.
Who this service is for
We help job seekers under the Australian Government’s jobactive and Disability Employment Services initiatives.
Our services are cost-free to eligible job seekers
We have accessible buildings, toilets and parking.
How this service is delivered
Visit one of our offices to find out more.
Call or visit us online
Read more about the benefits of working and what to expect when you become a WISE job seeker on our website or contact us for further information.