COVID-19 Centrelink Self-Help Resources
Economic Justice Australia have a series of online self-help resources to assist you deal with Centrelink during COVID-19.
- Claiming Centrelink during COVID-19
- Disability Support Pension and COVID-19 Payments
- Appealing a Centrelink decision
- Centrelink debts
- 2020 income reporting changes
- Domestic Violence and Centrelink
- Carer payment and carer allowance
and many more
See our website for the full range of fact sheets which are being updated regularly.
How this service is delivered
Call or visit us online
This is an online resource