The Career Connector program will get you ready for work faster with personalised career advice, and the support you need to confidently access training, connect to local Jobs Hubs, employment opportunities, service providers, and other programs to assist you in your employment journey.
The Career Connector program could support you with:
- Career coaching and skills assessment
- Employment advice and connection
- Access to free training and equipment through programs such as the Rapid Response Skills Initiative and the Job Ready Fund
- Referrals to employers, service providers and other programs
Who this service is for
Career Connector is available to the following people:
- If you have lost your job or been made redundant in the last 12 months;
- Young Tasmanians aged 18-25 years;
- Older Tasmanian aged 45+ years and have been out of the workforce for 12 months or more; and
- Migrants who have been residing in Tasmania for more than six months, have working rights and are unemployed or underemployed.
8:30am – 5:00pm
- Ramp Access
How this service is delivered
Call or visit us online
Register your details via our Career Connector website, and our consultants will reach out to you via phone or email to discuss our program.
More programs from Searson Buck
Job Ready Fund
Searson Buck Group Pty Ltd is proud to continue its partnership with the Tasmanian State Government with the facilitation of the recently announced Job Ready Fund.
The Tasmanian State Government through Jobs Tasmania supporting Tasmanian Job-seekers gain the essential tools they require to be work-ready on day one of a new role.