Bucaan Community House
Bucaan Community House offers support to the community. We run activities and programs based on community need.
Give us a call if you need:
- Phone Support
- a NILS loan by phone
- Social Phone Check in's
- a referral,
- access our food co-op,
- Shopping or running errands for people who cannot order on line or who only have cash
- Delivering Meals to our most vulnerable community members
- essential transport for doctors and specialist
- Computer Group
- Free Tax Help until September 2020
- Bu-Caan Drive Program
- Craft Group
- Go Exercise
- Walking Group
- Crewative Arts for youth
- Boots and All Line Dancing
We would also love to hear from you if you would like to volunteer.
Who this service is for
Anyone in the community
Some activities have a small fee, see the website for details
9 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday
Closed program Fridays
How this service is delivered
Our programs and activities are run from the house.
We are in Chigwell, next door to the Allunga Road Shops.
Call or visit us online
Please phone 62495363 if you need support, note the phone lines are busy, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
See our facebook page for more info