Child and Family Learning Centre – Beaconsfield
The Beaconsfield Child and Family Learning Centre (Department of Education) provides a range of early childhood services for families with young children (ages 0-5).
Regular service providers include
– Early Childhood Nurse through Child Health and Parenting Service
– FREE Playgroups for ages 0-5
– Parenting programs
– Speech and Language Pathologist
– Early Childhood Intervention Service
– Visiting support services (Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Behaviour Support, NDIS)
– Mental health support
– Adult learning opportunities
– Beaconsfield Early Learning and Child Care Service providing long day care, before & after school care,
– and much more
Families are always welcome to drop in and experience the Centre and see our friendly staff.
Who this service is for
Parents and families with young children aged 0-5 in the 7275, 7276, and 7270 post code areas.
Most programs are FREE of charge
8am-4:00pm MON – FRI
How this service is delivered
Visit our Centre to learn more
Call or visit us online
Call us or visit our website or facebook page for more information