Australia-wide Access to Triple P Online programs
Triple P is one of the most effective evidence-based parenting programs in the world. Developed at the University of Queensland’s Parenting and Family Support Centre, Triple P is backed by more than 35 y ears of ongoing research, refinement and development.
The Triple P Online System is now free for all parents and carers with children under 12 years through Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care grant funding.
It provides parents with the tools to help build children’s resilience, confidence, emotional wellbeing and to manage anxiety effectively.
Parents can choose what works for them, to help give their kids key life skills and help the whole family stay calm and positive. Partners and other family members can also do Triple P, so everyone’s on the same page and there’s less conflict.
- Interactive, easy-to-use online programs with videos and activities and a downloadable workbook.
- Each module only takes about an hour or less, and parents can do just a few minutes at a time.
- Available anytime! Parent can do the program at their own place, at their own pace!
Triple P Online System includes the following programs:
- Triple P Online: for parents/carers of children 12;
- Fear-Less Triple P Online: for parents/carers of children 6+ who are often anxious;
- Triple P Online for Baby: for parents/carers to be or with a baby under 12 months old;
Who this service is for
Families in Australia with children under 12 years.
How this service is delivered
Call or visit us online
Contact us or visit our website for more information.
Parents Direct FlyerDownload Parents Direct Flyer