Equal Opportunity Tasmania has a range of training available to community groups, government organisations, schools and private business.
Our training courses include:
- Discrimination Law: Rights and Responsibilities
- Workplace Support Contact Officer
- Workplace Behaviour: Where is the Line?
We also offer community information sessions on discrimination and related issues for community groups and organisations.
- tell you more about Equal Opportunity Tasmania
- speak at a community group gathering, information session, meeting or workshop,
- speak with students, classes or a whole school community (Grade 4 upwards)
- deliver an information session to your community members, clients or staff
- have an information table and display at your expo or community event.
Our experienced trainers have a wealth of knowledge on discrimination issues, and strategies for promoting equal opportunity. Please keep in mind that we are also able to tailor training to your particular needs.
For a comprehensive overview of all our training courses, please visit our website.
How this service is delivered
Call or visit us online
For more information or to organise a session, contact our training team or see our website.