Equal Opportunity Tasmania has a range of training available to community groups, government organisations, schools and private business.
Our training courses include:
– Discrimination Law: Rights and Responsibilities
– Workplace Support Contact Officer
– Workplace Behaviour: Where is the Line?
We also offer community information sessions on discrimination and related issues for community groups and organisations.
– tell you more about Equal Opportunity Tasmania
– speak at a community group gathering, information session, meeting or workshop,
– speak with students, classes or a whole school community (Grade 4 upwards)
– deliver an information session to your community members, clients or staff
– have an information table and display at your expo or community event.
Our experienced trainers have a wealth of knowledge on discrimination issues, and strategies for promoting equal opportunity. Please keep in mind that we are also able to tailor training to your particular needs.
For a comprehensive overview of all our training courses, please visit our website.
How this service is delivered
You can visit us at our Hobart office
Call or visit us online
For more information or to organise a session, contact our training team or see our website.