West Moonah Community Preschool
The West Moonah Community Preschool empowers children to think, explore, question, wonder and learn how to learn. It supports children’s intellectual and language development and communication skills offering children consistent, experienced, qualified educators to support learning and development.
Our community preschool offers the opportunity for children and families to belong, to be part of a community, and connect with others.
• fun places to be, with varied, exciting experiences planned to meet the needs and interests of children;
• a context to build social connections between families and the community;
• a source of professional information that supports parenting;
• places offering lots of opportunities for parent education;
• a gradual transition from home to more formal educational environments;
• a warm, caring, friendly environment, led by qualified, experienced and dedicated staff;
• places that nurture creativity, thinking and social skills, enabling children to develop a love of learning.
The Preschool is also source of professional information that supports parenting and give lots of opportunities for parent education with a warm, caring, friendly environment, led by qualified, experienced and dedicated staff.
Who this service is for
Children 3-5 years old and their parents or carers.
$35.00 per session
The Preschool is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9am - 2.30pm.
How this service is delivered
West Moonah Community Preschool is situated in the grounds of the West Moonah Community House in Springfield Avenue West Moonah.
Call or visit us online
Call us or visit our website for more information.
More programs from West Moonah Community House
We offer a variety of classes, facilities, information sessions, children and family activities, adult programs and services and referrals for the community.
West Moonah Community Shed
Come along and participate in a variety of different wood working activities and meet new people.