Care Coordination Service
The Care Coordination Service is for people involved in alcohol and drugs programs. It coordinates services for people who have significant alcohol and drug issues and also one or more of the following:
- an acquired brain injury
- mental or physical health issues
- intellectual or cognitive impairments
- risk-taking behaviours
- at risk of homelessness
- factors in their environment that pose a risk (such as family violence).
Together with you, your care is coordinated to ensure the most appropriate services are provided. You are supported to play an active role in decision-making.
The Care Coordination program is supported by the Crown through the Department of Health Tasmania.
Who this service is for
People involved in alcohol and other drugs programs.
Referrals are only received from
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) – Alcohol and Drug Services (ADS)
- Burnie Youth Alcohol and Drug Service (BYADS)
- Youth Family And Community Connections (YFACC)
How this service is delivered
This program is offered statewide.
More programs from Anglicare Tas
Personal and family counselling east coast
Personal and Family Counselling East Coast provides support and counselling for people in crisis.
My safe and strong family
Support for families with young children in the Derwent Valley.
Curraghmore Residential and Recovery Support
Curraghmore has residential support for people living with mental illness.