Saver Plus Program
Saver Plus is a free 10 month financial education and matched savings program that assists families to gain financial skills, establish a savings goal and develop long term savings habits. As an incentive to save, participants receive up to $500 in matched savings when they complete the program which can be used for educational costs such as computers and tablets, text books and uniforms, sports and music and more.
Who this service is for
Participants may be eligible to join Saver Plus if they meet all of the following criteria:
- have a Centrelink Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card and be in receipt of an eligible Centrelink allowance
- are at least 18 years old
- have some regular income from work (self or partner) including casual, part-time, full-time or seasonal or informal work
- have a child at school or attend vocational education themselves
- live, work, study or have a child at school in an area when Saver Plus is delivered
How this service is delivered
Saver Plus is available across Southern Tasmania, as well as Launceston and the North West Coast.
Call or visit us online
Contact us or see our website for more details.