Outreach Mental Health Recovery Program
The Outreach Recovery Program provides mental health supports in the North West of Tasmania. Individuals can be supported in their own home, or other agreed upon location.
As a participant in the Outreach Program we will:
• Support you as the expert in your own life;
• Provide individualised, one-on one mental health support;
• Support the development of life skills and learning new ways to do things;
• Support you to develop coping strategies;
• Support you to take control of your life;
• Encourage participation in recreation and life skills programs;
• Work with you to develop a recovery action plan to assist you in achieving your goals; and
• Work within our recovery framework guidelines to support you to efficiently achieve your goals.
Who this service is for
This program is available for individuals who:
• Are aged 16-65 years;
• Have a diagnosed mental illness; and
• Require outreach support to assist their recovery and well-being
Referrals can be submitted by the individual, medical practitioner, family members or a community service organisation. Where referrals are required, individuals will be invited to:
• Meet with a Outreach worker to assess eligibility and current capacity; and
• discuss your personal needs and recovery goals.
How this service is delivered
Visit us to find out more
Call or visit us online
Contact us or see our website for more info.
We'll come to you (outreach)
Our outreach service is available on the North-West Coast (from Deloraine all the way through to Smithton).
Devonport - outreach
Burnie - outreach
More programs from Richmond Fellowship Tasmania
Residential Recovery Program
A 24-hour, 7 day a week residential support service is provided in two locations, Rokeby and Ulverstone.
Our Residential Recovery programs offer intensive recovery focused support to individuals for up to 12 months.
TasRec creates and provides links to a diverse range of community-based recreational and social activities, events, and opportunities for skill building and creative expression, all with a focus on enjoyment and wellbeing.