Our Kidney Helpline provides free support and information for anyone who has questions or concerns about their kidney health or kidney disease diagnosis.
No matter what stage you are at as a person living with kidney disease our trained Kidney Helpline health professionals are here to help.
Anyone can call the Kidney Helpline including families, carers, students, healthcare professionals and researchers. We can assist you with accessing information and support regarding the following:
* Queries regarding kidney disease diagnosis
* Understanding the risk factors for kidney disease
* How to live well with kidney disease
* Managing your diet, nutrition and physical wellbeing
* Connecting to peer support
* Transplant and organ donation
* Diagnosis and treatment of kidney cancer
* Getting involved as a volunteer
* Using our programs and services
* Translated resources
* Participating in fundraising or events
Please note: We are not able to provide individual counselling or crisis support, and we do not provide healthcare or specialist referrals. For individual medical advice or interpretation of blood test results, we recommend you consult with your treating doctor.
9am-5pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time), Monday-Friday. Closed for public holidays
How this service is delivered
Call or visit us online
Call us, send us an email, or see our website for further information. Voicemail service available after hours or if the line is busy, simply leave a message at the prompt and we will respond within 2 business days.