Housing Connect is the first point of contact for people in housing stress, experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness.
Housing Connect can help you:
- apply for public or social housing
- access support and advice with private rentals, including bond and rent arrears
- find a bed for the night or access shelters
- work out how you can stay in your own home
- seek assistance following a traumatic event such as family violence, illness, relationship breakdown etc…
- get information and advice on your housing options.
Housing connect is supported by a number of service providers.
Who this service is for
Anyone in need of housing assistance, including those experiencing housing stress, homelessness or at risk of homelessness.
The helpline is available 24 hours.
Our offices are open weekdays, 9-5pm.
How this service is delivered
Visit our offices to access this service or find out more.
Call or visit us online
For information, advice and assistance call us.
1800 800 588 (24 hours)
Hobart - Colony 47
Hobart - Hobart City Mission
Queenstown - Anglicare
Rosny - Colony 47
More programs from Housing Connect
Aboriginal Housing Services
Aboriginal Housing Services Tasmania (AHST) provides secure, appropriate and affordable rental housing to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People in Tasmania.