Home Fire Safety Risk Assessment and Risk Management Training
Free one-hour online training session for workers, volunteers, and Carers of Tasmania. This session is provided by the Manager of the Home Fire Risks in the Community Project of the Tasmania Fire Service.
Completing this training will help to:
• reduce the risk of fire in the workplace when the workplace is a consumer’s home,
• help consumers to understand and practice basic home fire safety,
• inform consumers about the risk of fire in their homes,
• help consumers to think about ways of safe escape and to use these ways if there is a fire in their home,
• help consumers to understand and to fully recognise the risk of fire in their homes, and
• reduce the risk of fire injuries and/or fatalities in the home.
You can download our flier below.
Who this service is for
This training will be beneficial to people working in the aged care, community services, health, and housing sectors.
Sessions are held regularly through out the year. Contact us for information of the next sessions and to receive the online training link, or arrange a session for your team.
How this service is delivered
Online and in person training delivery is available to work/volunteer teams on request.
Call or visit us online
Contact the Manager of the Home Fire Risks in the Community Project of the Tasmania Fire Service.
We'll come to you (outreach)
Home fire safety information sessions can be delivered around Tasmania. Contact us to find out more.
Home Fire Safety training flyerDownload Brochure