DrugInfo is a confidential, non-judgemental telephone and email information and referral service for anyone seeking help for their own or another person’s alcohol or drug use.
DrugInfo also provides alcohol and drug professionals a first port of call for information about drugs and prevention of drug-related harm, to support them in their work.
Help for individuals and organisations, including:
- resources for an event
- Alcohol and other drug (AOD) resources for clients
- AOD sector updates
- school projects
- help with research
- reliable information and advice on talking to your children about alcohol and other drugs
- resources to help run a drug education class
- comprehensive information on how a drug could affect you
- help for yourself, a friend or family member.
Who this service is for
Anyone seeking help for their own or another person’s alcohol or drug use.
How this service is delivered
Call or visit us online
Call or email us
1300 85 85 84
More programs from Alcohol and Drug Foundation
Get the effects by txt!
Get the effects by txt! A drug information service via SMS. It provides people with information about the effects of drugs in a confidential and accessible way wherever they are and at any time of the day.