Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service
How to seek support during this time
Feeling worried or struggling to cope during the coronavirus pandemic? Beyondblue is here to help. Our trained counsellors are there to support you 24/7. Give them a call on 1800 512 348.
The Beyondblue Coronavirus website will be regularly updated with information, advice and strategies to help you manage your wellbeing and mental health during this time. And you can stay up-to-date by joining our email community.
- Talk it through with us - whatever you're feeling during these challenging times, you can talk it through with one of our counsellors. We'll provide advice and support based on your specific needs.
- Online community forum - connect with others, share your experiences and exchange messages of support on our dedicated online forum: Coping during the coronavirus pandemic
- Information, advice and strategies - a range of resources to hekp you manage your mental wellbeing and support those around you
- Suicide and crisis support - if you are in an emergency, or at immediate risk of harm to yourself or others, please contact emergency services on 000.
Call Lifeline on 13 11 14
- how to talk to kids about coronavirus
- staying connected
- ways to stay positive if you've lost your job
How this service is delivered
Call or visit us online
This is an online resource. Visit our website to find out more.
More programs from Beyond Blue
Beyondblue helpline and online chat
Learn more about anxiety, depression and suicide prevention, or talk through your concerns with our Support Service.
Families like mine
Families like mine is a multimedia guide that offers practical advice to families of young gender diverse people, same-sex attracted and bisexual people, and those who are questioning their sexuality or gender identity.